2nd hand uniform rules and regulations
Thinking mostly about reducing waste while saving some money to the Park-IS families, the PPA organizes a sale of second-hand uniforms.
Starting in 2021, these actions will always be done with a social character.
You can donate the uniforms that you no longer need, at any time, leaving it at the reception of any Campus, with an indication to be delivered to the PPA's uniform bank.
The sale is open to all Park-IS parents. PPA is solely responsible for the sale of used uniforms.
This year, due to the pandemic situation, the uniforms sale will be made online, with individual and face-to-face delivery, scheduled by email, in compliance with Covid-19's special measures and the current health protocol.
Below, are the rules for participating in the this sale:
- The donation and order of second hand uniforms are open to all PaRK-IS parents;
- 90% of the amount raised will be donated to "Ajuda de Berço", supporting its "Dê Casa ao Coração" campaign;
- The price of each item is about 50% of the price of the new item;
- Only uniforms that are currently in use at PaRK-IS are accepted for the online sale;
- The items received as donations will go through a screening process to ensure they are in good conditions, prior to the sale; Please take in consideration that these are second-hand pieces, therefore they may show reasonable signs of use;
- The pieces approved will be listed in a stock form, with indication of the item, size and price of each item; the stock form will be updated frequently, to make sure it reflects the stock available at each moment;
- The rejected pieces will be made available for other solidarity initiatives, in coordination with the school;
- All parents can place orders online, at any time, during this initiative;
- All orders will be confirmed by email, as well as the date and time for the delivery;
- Payments can be made in advance, by bank transfer or MBWay, or at the time of delivery, in cash;
- Deliveries will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and taking in consideration the stock of each item;
- The items that are not sold will remain in the uniform bank at PPA for other sale initiatives or similar actions;
- PPA is the only responsible for this uniform sale. In case of doubt, parents should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.