Welcome Breakfasts for all Parents!
Last week we held our welcome breakfasts at all the campuses - a mix of virtual and physical events, where we had the opportunity to meet a lot of you and talk about the school community, our main concerns as parents and how we can all contribute.
We gathered a lot of inputs to our next meeting with the school. These are the mains topics raised by parents:
English level of some teachers, as well as some concerns regarding IGCSE and IB program adjustments;
- Covid-19 is still an issue, with an huge impact on daily routines and school life;
- Facilities adjustments and logistics, playgrounds and traffic around the school;
- Integration of new students and families, even more challenging in the current situation we live in;
- Practical initiatives to facilitate communication between parents (e.g. carpooling);
- Promotion of events to increase engagement in the school community.
Stay tuned, to know about these meetings and new initiatives that may come from here!